Saturday, April 24, 2010

Life Right Now

News Flash- I am in the process of getting a divorce and it SUCKS.  This is why I have been neglecting my blog.  Suddenly, home decor doesn’t seem as important as it was eight months ago.  I would rather have my teeth pulled than write about kitchen accessories or outdoor living spaces.  I can still stomach music so maybe I will write about that today.  I don’t know.  It is 3:44 in the morning and I really just want to be able to sleep.

Who hasn’t seen Drew Barrymore’s Whip It ?  Rent it NOW.  It was good in a cult movie sense but the best part about it is the soundtrack.  Go to iTunes NOW and download it.  Don’t pick through the songs; splurge and buy the whole thing. Do it NOW.

Check out this song from the movie - Cut Chemist featuring Hymnal…

Ok, Hymnal, dude – please tell me you don’t really dance with that head bounce thing going on.  Surely they made you do that for the video?  I don’t know – I just tried doing it myself and it kind of makes  me in a better mood.  Maybe I have discovered an alternative to anti-depressants – the head bounce.  Try it and tell me what you think.

Ok – what else is there to report on?

Don’t want to decorate.

Don’t want to exercise.

Don’t want to eat.

Can’t sleep.

Head bounce, anyone?

Technorati Tags: ,

No comments: