Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Riomar House for Sale

I have long admired this home because it is one of the original vacation homes built in my area. It was built in 1930 in a neighborhood known as old Riomar. Riomar lies near the ocean in Vero Beach. This home is a short walk from the beach.

The home is 5300 square feet and is situated on a 1.5 acre lot. It stands in near original condition.



The view from the front is of the Riomar Country Club golf course.

Isn't this a neat little fountain? It looks like one of the "dog bars" in Palm Beach.

The home was used as a family lodge for many years. This is a shot of the dining room.
It wouldn't take much to bring this home back to its former glory.


I love the curved doors and the beamed ceilings and the unique tile floors.


This is one of the 10 bedrooms. There are 6 bathrooms as well. Again, a beautiful curved door and more beamed ceilings.


My favorite part - the kitchen - with its original sink! I loooove it! I could make this kitchen fabulous.



The home has two fireplaces, a three car garage, and an elevator. It is listed for $2,995,000.

I wish I could find more photos of the home. I would love to see the rest of it!

No comments: