Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Oh Christmas Tree!

I collected some great Christmas tree inspiration photos. Most are from County Living, a few are from Cottage Living and some are from Domino. The Country Living website has been very good lately - probably my favorite. They have many do-able decorating ideas.

I like this tree. It looks like there are spraypainted pine cones (white and gold?) sprinkled about the branches. I also like the wrapped gifts underneath. The wire basket is a nice touch.


I love love love this tabletop tree. The robin's egg theme is so cool. I also like the wreath's hanging in the background. Love the Spanish moss beneath the tree with the eggs nestled inside.

This one is neat, too. It looks like they embellished the reproduction (?) Santa pictures with glitter and pipe cleaners. Very cute.

Look how they arranged a little yard around the base of this tree. Even the picket fence is decorated with garlands and wreaths.

Blue must be the it color this year as here is another blue themed tree. Love the large basket that the tree sits in.

I have always wanted a flocked tree like this one. I think they are sooooo pretty.

This tree is perfect for a party presentation. Look at all the layers. The tree is in an urn, sitting on a platter, surrounded by vintage ornaments, all on top of a silver tray. Check out the garland, pearl, and tulle combination that is wrapped around the banister. Pretty.

Another beautiful tree. This one is blue, silver, white, and GOLD.

I love this kitchen tree. It is STUFFED with ornaments. I also like how they put the little trees and the deer in the display shelves behind the tree.

And last, another beautiful tree. The colors used in this one are so beautiful. The wrapping papers is perfect and I like how they used the cake stands for candy and treats.

If you haven't done your decorating yet - get to work!

3 comments:

No.35style said...

I like how the cottage living tree is in a basket and the top picture with the gifts in the wire basket.

Linda@ Lime in the Coconut said...

Nice finds....Is your tree up?

My Decor Style said...

Yes, my tree is up! I am in full Christmas swing. I stopped by your blog this AM - your tree looks great! Mine did not photograph well. Maybe, I'll try again tonight?